Meet My Friend! Photo Challenge No.3

 This is my dog Chief as well as the one on the bottom, but the one on the left is Bailey. They are both my pets and I love them so much. We got them as puppies from my uncle and I have been raising them. I take them out for walks, feed them, play with them, attempt to teach them tricks, and just have fun with them. Sometimes, I would put a bone close to their mouth for them to bite it and I will fight back by pulling it because I find it funny. Anyways, yeah that's all. :)




Comments

  1. Hi Leonardo, just by these three photos your dogs look like they have so much personality and are fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elements of Photography

Traditional Landscapes Urban Landscapes

Digital Darkroom Project