Photo Challenge #7- The Night Hour

 Photo Challenge #7- The Night Hour



This is the side of my house on the left and there are just some trees and plants here.








                                                                        This is another view of the left side of my house and that blue sedan is my nephews car.

                                                                




This is my house and in the back, its just another house and there's nothing really there to take a picture of.




                                                                    
This is on the right side of my house and I like how the weather is outside right now.    




This is the front of my house and that big tree that looks round is actually a mango tree, and when its mango season, a lot of people come around and ask to grab mango and we let them grab as many as they want.                       



Comments

  1. Hi, I also have a mango tree at my house. Good job on your photo blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elements of Photography

Traditional Landscapes Urban Landscapes

Digital Darkroom Project